6 WAYS TO MAKE DECLUTTERING YOUR GARAGE FUN!
Epoxy garage floor coatings are mostly used to transform a dull, gray and dirty concrete slab into a beautiful, durable and easy to clean floor. However, there are many more advantages to epoxy floor coatings than just looks, and many different types of people that love and benefit from these types of floor coatings. We've listed 6 types of people. Are you one of them?:
Topics: Garage Floor Coatings
Thinking about selling your home? Ready to upsize or uproot somewhere else? There are many factors that help sell your home; an updated kitchen, bathrooms, manicured yard etc.
So how do you know which epoxy coating contractor to choose? Well, there are many factors to take into consideration but below are 5 main factors that you MUST look into before choosing the right epoxy expert........ask the right questions!
Topics: Garage Floor Coatings
Epoxy Floor Coatings
Solid color floors are the entry level garage floor coating. Don't confuse this premium epoxy coating system with the garage floor paint from a hardware store, these are the same coatings installed in commercial service garages.
- Available in a handful of colors
- Standard “all epoxy” version is low-cost solution for storage or maintenance areas
- Premium “epoxy/polyurethane” provides a high chemical & scratch resistant surface
- Premium system available in a satin, semi-gloss finish
Decorative Chip/ Flake
Decorative chip hybrid floors are the most popular garage floor coatings system used in the garage. Typically comprising of a fully pigmented primer/base coat, full broadcast of paint chips and a protective coating of a clear polyaspartic top coat to enhance your garage.
- Full array of color combinations
- Simulates look of terrazzo or granite
- Hides dirt, grime and debris
- Hot tire resistant
- Provides excellent scratch and chemical resistance
- Easily repaired if damaged
- Texture for durability and slip resistance
Metallic epoxy is more of a designer option for the garage enthusiast that wants to bring their garage to the next level. Using different tried and tested methods, metallic epoxies create a consistent three-dimsional look that will mirror your vehicles and other objects on it's surface.
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Creates a unique, one-of-a-kind artistic floor - no two floors are the same
- Garage finishes available in a wide array of three-dimensional effects - hammered steel, flame, craters, ripples, swirls etc
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this blog. We hope the information it includes helps you with your decision on what type of garage floor is best for you and your budget. Please suscribe for email updates on our blogs, there will be many more with useful tips and information.
To visit our website please click on the link below.....
Organize Your Garage
Does your garage resemble the one below? Small/cluttered? Is that the reason you are reading this blog? If so, keep reading.
An organized garage